This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment form that the Police Service Commission (PSC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates qualified for the screening exercise.
Follow the instructions below to check whether you are qualified or not.
2. Click on your state of origin to access the list and see your screening date.
This is the initial list for General Duty Applicants only
Shortlisted candidates are to dress in plain white shirts/shorts and go to the Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on their designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following:
1. Your Duly Completed Guarantor’s Form;
2. State of Origin Certificate;
3. Educational Certificates;
4. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
5. One white coloured Office Flat File Jacket;
6. Two Recent Passport Photographs with your name written behind in capital letters.
p style=”text-align: left”>You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuse will be entertained.
The post Police Recruitment: See Names Of Shortlisted Candidates Ahead Of Screening On Monday appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed2