Earl Jon teams up with new school rapper, Ink Edwards to refix Wizkid’s international single,”Shabba” which features Trey Songz, French Montana and Chris Brown.
Earl Jon is affiliated with some new school imprints; Badman Nation, Flight Skool and 1935 Inc. With his versatility, distinct flows and Ink Edwards’ highly nutritious content in verses,“Shabba” became a magical refix.
Both rappers displayed their incredible wordplay, delivery on the track. This is a definition of conscious hip-hop, listen and ENJOY!
Download and listen to mp3 of Earl Jon & Ink Edwards “Shabba“ below
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Kesha Drops Lawsuit Against Dr. Luke – Singer Kesha’s lawyer has announced that she will be dropping her sexual abuse lawsuit against her producer, Dr. Luke.
Kesha still plans to get a court to annul her contract to Dr. Luke’s Kemosabe records, but in the meantime, says she just wants to make music.
“Kesha has dismissed her California action without prejudice while she pursues her appeal and other legal claims in the New York courts,” Daniel M. Petrocelli, Kesha’s counsel, said in a statement.
“Kesha is focused on getting back to work and has delivered 28 new songs to the record label. We have conveyed to Sony Music and the label Kesha’s strong desire to release her next album and single as soon as possible.”
Dr. Luke’s lawyer Christine Lepera said Kesha was dropping the lawsuit because she knew she could not win, and that they would continue to sue her for defamation.
“If Kesha is voluntarily dismissing her claims in the California case, it is because she has no chance of winning them,” Lepera said.
“Earlier this year, she lost her meritless counterclaims against Dr. Luke in the New York Action. Recently, the California Court invited Dr. Luke and the other defendants to move to dismiss Kesha’s claims in that action. Kesha never should have brought her false and meritless claims against Dr. Luke in any court. Dr. Luke’s defamation and other claims against Kesha are still proceeding.”
At least 800,000 Nigerians have submitted their applications for the 500,000 jobs promised to the youth by the Federal Government, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Sen. Chris Ngige, said on Monday.
p style=”text-align: justify”>He said the jobs were mainly for teaching and skills acquisition as promised by the APC government.
Ngige further stressed that 100,000 out of the 500,000 to be employed would be trained as agricultural extension workers and deployed to rural areas to assist the farmers with improved method of farming through the partnership of the ministry of agriculture.
“I want our graduates to register so that they will not say that they are marginalised when people that registered are selected,” he said.
He urged the governors and local government chairmen in the South East to assist their youths to print the forms as many expressed difficulty in accessing the portal.