Sunday Oliseh Praises Guardiola For Iheanacho’s Improvement

Featured Image

Former Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has praised the growth of Nigerian striker Kelechi Iheanacho.

Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola had finally started the former Flying Eagles striker in place of the suspended Sergio Aguero for the derby clash against Manchester United.

READ: Sunday Oliseh Drags NFF On Social Media – ‘While Still Alive, Pay Us What You Owe Us!

Oliseh praises Guardiola for Iheanacho

Iheanacho repaid his manager’s faith in him, setting up Kevin De Bruyne for the first goal before doubling the lead with an easy finish past David De Gea.

Taking to Twitter, Oliseh also praised Guardiola for Iheanacho’s tactical improvement. What do you think? See his tweet below!

The post Sunday Oliseh Praises Guardiola For Iheanacho’s Improvement appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

No Burner With Timmy Turner: Desiigner’s Gun Charges Dropped

Featured Image

Rapper Desiigner has been released from jail after drug and gun charges against him were dropped.

He had been arrested on Thursday night, after police stopped the car he was in and found drugs inside. Police had been tipped to the car after another driver had claimed the rapper pulled a gun on them.

A search of the vehicle didn’t produce any guns. However, numerous drugs reportedly including Oxycontin, methadone and steroids were found.

Desiigner freed of gun and drug charges

There were five of them in the car, and all were charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminal possession of drugs with intent to sell. The Panda rapper was additionally charged with felony criminal possession of a loaded weapon.

READ: Desiigner Arrested For Drugs And Gun Possession

Both charges have however now been dropped, and Desiigner is now being arraigned in Manhattan Criminal Court on three misdemeanor counts of menacing and drug possession.

“There’s nothing here. There’s nothing recovered,” his attorney, Adam Konta, said. “There really is nothing here.”

“They tried to keep me in but when you’re doing right they can’t,” the 19-year old rapper said after posting bail.

“It’s dangerous to say that just because there were four black men in a car they had guns and drugs,” the attorney for Desiigner’s friends, Ian Niles said. “Who that was who reported needs to be figured out.”

 

The post No Burner With Timmy Turner: Desiigner’s Gun Charges Dropped appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

King Sunny Ade Clears The Air On His Relationship With Onyeka Onwenu

Featured Image

Legendary afro-juju musician, King Sunny Ade, has reacted with a rebuttal to insinuations that he dated veteran singer, Onyeka Onwenu, sometimes in the past.

King Sunny Ade Clears The Air On His Relationship With Onyeka Onwenu

King Sunny Ade Clears The Air On His Relationship With Onyeka Onwenu (PulseNg)

Rumours had made the round that the afro-juju legend, better known as KSA, and the effervescently reverberating veteran, were engaged in a romantic relationship following the release of “wait for me” years back.

READ ALSO: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Banned From Use On Planes As Officials Fear Explosions

However, KSA, during a press parley on his 70th birthday, disclosed that there was nothing between them, adding that the song was just a gimmick to drive home a message for a healthy relationship among the youth back then.

He said, “I didn’t have any crush on Onyeka then. Even before that song, we had recorded some songs together. She was (and still is) just a colleague. She is a good woman. We did that song just for us to teach the young people the essence of having a healthy relationship.

“Haba! How can I take another wife? Is that a curse or are you praying for me? I am not ready for any new wife.”

“It is just by his grace that He has made it possible for me to live up to this age. He alone has given me strength to perform. I love what I do and that is why I can never be tired. I came back from the US and I was told I had to perform somewhere and I went. I am never tired and my age will not slow me down.”

The post King Sunny Ade Clears The Air On His Relationship With Onyeka Onwenu appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

Salary Reduction: Organised Labour Suspends Strike In Nasarawa

Featured Image

The Organised Labour in Nasarawa State has suspended its two months old industrial action after the state government reached a truce with its leaders to revert to the old salary structure.

This is contained in a statement jointly issued by the Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, of the state, Abdullahi Adeka, his Trade Union Congress, TUC, counterpart, Mr Danladi Sabo-Namo, on Friday.

The union leaders said the decision to suspend the strike followed a meeting between the Minister of Labour and Employment, Nasarawa State Government, NLC and TUC on August 30, 2016.

READ ALSO: JAMB Issues Deadline For UTME 2016/2017 Admission Into Nigerian Institutions

He said the payment shortfall of the proposed new salary structure and the old salary structure for May and June 2016 started with effect from September 7 and will last till Friday September 9.

Adeka also urged workers to resume immediately and warned the government against victimising any worker or employee because of the industrial action.

The statement read: “ In view of the above, the Organised Labour, at its SEC meeting held on Friday September 9, have agreed to suspend the ongoing strike to pave way for further discussion.

“All workers are by this, directed to resume work immediately and there shall be no victimisation of any worker or employee arising from their participation in the strike or matters ancillary thereto”.

The post Salary Reduction: Organised Labour Suspends Strike In Nasarawa appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2

MUSIC: BlackMagic ft. Seyi Shay, Big Bad – Like This

Featured Image

Afro Soul Wizard Blackmagic drops his latest joint in 2016 titled “Like This”. Produced by Xela, “Like This” features top female superstar Seyi Shay and Big Bad. Following months of anticipation regarding rumors of Blackmagic and Seyi Shay working on a new single, fans can finally see their fantasies come true.

Known for his originality and the uniqueness of his sound “Blackmagic“ takes fans on another musical journey with “Like This”. From cheeky verses to melodious hooks “Blackmagic“ does justice as always and he creates something really special that would take fans back to songs like Repete & Confam. Seyi Shay handles the chorus alongside Blackmagic and the infusion of her trademark melody with Blackmagic’s is clearly a highlight for listeners. In a general assessment “Like This” is easily one of the best songs you will hear in 2016, Big Bad is a surprise package as his flow and lyrics give the song an extra spice.

Blackmagic has come out to prove a point to fans with his latest effort, the Repete crooner promised fans a third album “Version 3.0” before the end of 2016 & his “Grand Theft Auto” esque single could easily be the radio song for this season. Download, share and enjoy.

 
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
 

The post MUSIC: BlackMagic ft. Seyi Shay, Big Bad – Like This appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

Iheanacho: Scoring In Derby, Dream Come True

Featured Image

Manchester City striker, Kelechi Iheanacho has described scoring in the derby as a dream come true.

The young Nigerian scored the second goal after De Bruyne opened the scoring. And just before Ibrahimovic pulled one back for United.

Iheanacho was handed a starting position in the match, due to the suspension of Aguero and he showcased his talent.

“It is a dream come true to play in the Manchester derby and to get a winning goal,” he told Sky Sports. “I’m happy, I’m very happy, for my team, for everyone. They really worked hard to get the victory today.”

Iheanacho slotted home after a shot from De Bruyne rebounded off the post and straight to his feet, and he admitted there was some good fortune involved.

“It was about being in the right place at the right time,” he added. “I didn’t expect the shot, I didn’t expect it to hit the post and come back, but I’m happy to be in the right place and to score.”

The post Iheanacho: Scoring In Derby, Dream Come True appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

“Brook Can Be World Number One”

Featured Image

According to Eddie Hearn, should Kell Brook emerge victorious against Gennady Golovkin, he should be considered the best in the world.

The British boxer went up two weight divisions to challenge the undefeated Kazakh for middleweight glory.

Since the retirement of Mayweather, Golovkin who is undefeated in 35 fights and has 32KOs is considered the best pound-for-pound boxer.

Brook is also yet to suffer a defeat in 36 fights and his promoter Hearn hopes ‘The Special One’ can become a worldwide star by toppling ‘GGG’.

“That’s why he’s taking this fight. The gamble of becoming the No 1 fighter in world, pound-for-pound,” Hearn told Sky Sports.

“Golovkin is the No 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. Some agree some don’t. The majority agree. Therefore if Kell beats him, he’s No 1 pound-for-pound fighter in the world.

“That’s why we’re taking this fight, to make that step, to become that global star. To become a global star, you’ve got to take risks.

“You can’t just wake-up in the morning, beat some bloke who is 26-5 and become the greatest fighter in the world. You’ve got to go and do something out of the ordinary and that is beating Gennady Golovkin.”

“I don’t think there is a welterweight that would beat Kell Brook. But now he’s moving up to middleweight where I think he will be a better fighter.

“If he wins, it’s huge. That’s what the gamble is, that’s what you’re playing for. You’re not playing for a good win, you’re playing to be the best and cement your legacy in the sport.”

The post “Brook Can Be World Number One” appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

Christensen: Chelsea Decides My Future

Featured Image

On loan Chelsea man Andreas Christensen has conceded his future will be decided by his parent club.

The Denmark international joined Borussia Mochengladbach on a two-year loan, but could return to Chelsea if asked to.

The Bundesliga club are keen to sign the 20-year-old at the end of the season on a permanent deal.

But the 20-year-old realises his future lies in the Stamford Bridge outfit’s hands.

“I do not know yet whether my future lies at Chelsea or Borussia Monchengladbach,” Christensen told Rheinischen Post.

“Maybe the decision is not mine to make. Perhaps I do not even have a choice. There is nothing I can do if Chelsea want me to return.

“But if I get to make the decision myself, I will take my time and take everything into consideration. It is not an easy decision.

“I like both clubs and do not want to compare them.”

Christensen has a contract with Chelsea until June 2020.

The post Christensen: Chelsea Decides My Future appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

Wenger: Wilshere Is A Future Arsenal Manager

Featured Image

Arsene Wenger has backed on loan Arsenal midfielder, Jack Wilshere to take over as manager when he retires from football.

The England midfielder will spend this season on loan at Bournemouth, after failing to make an impact at the gunners last season due to injuries.

But Wenger remains a firm believer in the academy graduate’s potential – both on the pitch and in a future role in the dugout.

“Certainly one day he will be in my seat,” Wenger said of Wilshere during his press conference on Friday.

“He has a real football brain and understands football. You know really, it’s in his genes. I see him in the future at this club of course. He will spend his life in football, he is a football man.

“He has an eye on everybody, it’s in him. You have that or you haven’t got it, but he is a real football man.”

Arsenal take on Southampton on Saturday after beginning the Premier League campaign with a win, a draw and a defeat to lie eighth after three games.

The post Wenger: Wilshere Is A Future Arsenal Manager appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

US Open: Djokovic And Wawrinka To Play In Final

Featured Image

Novak Djokovic will play Stanislas Wawrinka in the final of the US Open, after they both won their semifinals.

The world number one beat world number ten, Frenchman Gael Monfils 6-3 6-2 3-6 6-2, in New York.

Stifling humidity was still a factor as Wawrinka beat Japan’s sixth seed Kei Nishikori 4-6 7-5 6-4 6-2.

“It’s really humid, really hot. I knew it would be tough,” said Wawrinka.

Djokovic, 29, had treatment on both shoulders during the first semi-final, while Monfils could barely move at times as conditions took their toll.

“Humid,” is how the Serb described it. “I think that’s all we were thinking about and feeling.”

Monfils robustly rejected the notion that he did not give his all, saying: “I think I tried my best.”

Djokovic will attempt to win his third US Open and 13th Grand Slam title on Sunday, while Wawrinka – who beat Djokovic in last year’s French Open final – is going for a third major victory and first at Flushing Meadows.

The post US Open: Djokovic And Wawrinka To Play In Final appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

Basketmouth Opens Up On Robbery Incident

Featured Image

Comedian Basketmouth has opened up on a robbery attack in his home early Wednesday morning.

The comedian’s close friend and colleague, Bovi, had revealed the incident on social media, telling fans that Basketmouth and his family were safe.

Taking to his Instagram, he assured fans that all was well, also thanking them for their support.

READ: Armed Robbers Attack Basketmouth At Lekki Home

Basketmouth thankful after robbery

He wrote: “Yes I was robbed, yes they made away with a lot of valuables…….the great thing is that they didn’t steal my sense of humour. Myself, my wife and kids were not harmed, so we thank God. Big thanks to everyone that reached out, may God bless you abundantly.”

His security guard has also been arrested following the incident. According to reports, the security guard was arrested after he fled the house following the attack.

The comedian has however reportedly asked for him to be freed, saying they trust him.

The post Basketmouth Opens Up On Robbery Incident appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

JAMB Issues Deadline For UTME 2016/2017 Admission Into Nigerian Institutions

Featured Image

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has stated that the deadline for admission into Nigerian institutions for the 2016/2017 academic session will be on November 30, 2016.

READ ALSO: JAMB Re-Enables Admission Status Checking Portal For 2016 UTME Applicants | Check Yours Here

A statement issued by the JAMB Registrar, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede during the technical meeting on 2016 admissions to first choice institutions at Bayero University Kano (BUK) brought this to light.

READ ALSO: JAMB Set To Upload Names Of Successful Candidates For 2016/2017 Admission

In the statement the JAMB Registrar said it was imperative for all Vice-Chancellors, Rectors and Provosts to abide by the agreement and ensure its implementation.

He, however, cautioned that no name of candidate must emanate from any other source outside the list prepared and recommended by the tertiary institutions.

He continued: “The Senate or Academic Board of each institution has the prerogative of admitting candidates to their respective institutions subject.

“Of course, only to national policies which include guidelines stipulated by the proprietors of the institutions, 60:40 (Science/Art) ratio for Conventional Universities, 80:20 (Science/Art) ratio for Non-Conventional Universities, 70:30 (Technology/Non-Technology) ratio for National Diploma Awarding Institutions.

“Use of 2016 JAMB UTME results printouts for all candidates who scored 180 and above, among others.”

READ ALSO:JAMB Unveils Portal For Admission Status | Check Yours Here

READ ALSO:JAMB Issues New Guidelines For 2016/2017 Varsity Admission

READ ALSO:JAMB Issues Admission Modalities Into Federal, State And Private Universities (2016/17)

READ ALSO:FG Officially Cancels Post-UTME, Threatens Sanctions

READ ALSO:JAMB: Nigerian Govt Scraps Post UTME, Pegs Cut-Off Points At 180

READ ALSO:JAMB Clarifies On ‘Point System’, Issues Criteria For Admission Into Nigerian Universities

READ ALSO:Is JAMB Distancing Self From Points System Option For Screening?

READ ALSO:JAMB 2016 Admissions: Post-UTME Twist And The Point System Drama

The post JAMB Issues Deadline For UTME 2016/2017 Admission Into Nigerian Institutions appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2