- French teenager Maxime Lopez claims he turned down the chance to join Liverpool prior to signing a new four-year contract at Marseille.
- RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick insists they have no intention of selling Liverpool transfer target Naby Keita this summer.
- A difference in buyout clause valuations is believed to be holding up Romelu Lukaku’s Everton contract.
- Ronald Koeman says it’s too early to know whether Everton will rue not being able to land Manolo Gabbiadini.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa has claimed team-mates Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois might find it hard to ignore interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona in the summer.
- Gary Cahill says Tottenham will have a major disadvantage should their top scorer Harry Kane be missing for their FA Cup semi-final clash with Chelsea.
- Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been hailed as a “genius” by Italy legend Andrea Pirlo.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Kevin De Bruyne wants to look back on Champions League final wins – and he reckons City should be targeting one this season.
- Manchester United are watching Romelu Lukaku’s contract situation very closely according to reports.
- Newcastle are now tracking St-Etienne defender Mickael Nade and Nice midfielder Wylan Cyprien, according to reports.
- Paul Dummett believes that Newcastle United can attract “big names and big players” to St James’ Park again thanks to Rafa Benitez.
- Signing a first professional contract was a “dream come true” for West Bromwich Albion academy product Kane Wilson.
- Stoke chairman Peter Coates is hoping its destination West Bromwich Albion as Stoke City try and hunt down the Baggies for eighth spot in the Premier League.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Sam Clucas believes Hull City’s excellent home form in 2017 can be their springboard for Premier League survival under Marco Silva.
- Burnley captain Tom Heaton insists Burnley haven’t lost any belief in their ability away from home despite seeing their winless run extended at Anfield.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Paul Clement may be focused on keeping Swansea City in the Premier League, but the head coach has already started to look into preparations for next season.
GET WEST LONDON
- Manchester United’s starlet Andreas Pereira has revealed that Jose Mourinho wanted him to join Fulham before he signed for La Liga club Granada.
- Brentford boss Dean Smith admits Crystal Palace’s Sullay Kaikai will be on his radar this summer if they can bring him back on loan.
- Ryan Sessegnon will remain grounded, despite his rise to prominence at Fulham this season, says manager Slavisa Jokanovic.
- New Rams boss Gary Rowett says he has a “special bond” with Derby County.
- Burton Albion chairman Ben Robinson believes ex-Brewers boss Rowett can be a huge success at Derby.
- Nottingham Forest will back Mark Warburton in the transfer market this summer – but the first priority for the new boss is to secure the club’s Championship status.
- Evangelos Marinakis is understood to have resumed his efforts to invest in Nottingham Forest.
- Kevin Nolan believes 50 points may be enough to guarantee Notts County’s Football League status.
THE PINK UN
- Alan Irvine insists Norwich City will not down tools on his watch over the Championship run-in.
- Aitor Karanka is prepared to offer Stewart Downing a Middlesbrough lifeline – but only if the winger shows a big improvement in training.
- Neil Warnock has met with Cardiff City’ s finance chiefs as he plots a blueprint for the Bluebirds’ summer spending.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Dorian Dervite is reaping reward for staying and fighting for his place at Wanderers, according to Phil Parkinson.
- Phil Parkinson praised chairman Ken Anderson’s persistence as he fought to secure the signing of midfielder Jem Karacan.
- Brighton have handed a trial to young West Brom striker Andre Wright.
- Harry Chapman could make his long-awaited comeback from injury against Swindon Town after demonstrating “the right attitude” since returning to Bramall Lane from Middlesbrough earlier this month.
- Nahki Wells gave an update on his contract situation at Huddersfield Town this week with the forward’s current deal expiring in 18 months, saying he would like to stay at the club long-term but will decide for sure in the summer.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Rumors This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed