LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea plan to make Eden Hazard the focal point of their team for years to come as they prepare a £300,000-a-week contract offer for the Belgium international.
- Harry Redknapp has warned potential suitors Romelu Lukaku is not worth “crazy money” because he lacks consistency.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United have been advised to sign Jordan Pickford from Sunderland this summer if David de Gea moves to Real Madrid.
- Antoine Griezmann’s future at Atletico Madrid will depend on the Spanish club’s ability to find a replacement for the Manchester United transfer target.
- Two Premier League clubs are reportedly interested in signing Man City striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
- Julian Draxler insists financial considerations did not sway his decision to turn down Liverpool for Paris Saint-Germain.
- Liverpool have not made any formal bid for Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe despite reports in Spain.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has been warned he risks repeating his time as a Tottenham flop if he quits Swansea.
- Brazil legend Roberto Carlos has claimed he once came close to joining Aston Villa during the 1997/98 season.
- Robbie Keane has emerged as a potential transfer target for Harry Redknapp at Birmingham City.
- Burnley forward Ashley Barnes is one of a handful of new names linked with Newcastle.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Wolves manager Paul Lambert is among the favourites to take the vacant Norwich City job.
- Notts County expect to make eight new signings this summer, says owner Alan Hardy.
- Stoke boss Mark Hughes wants to keep former Derby goalkeeper Lee Grant, who has been linked with Crystal Palace, Watford and Brighton.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel says it is “normal” that Southampton plan to review his position at the end of the season.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Leon Britton hopes Fernando Llorente and Gylfi Sigurdsson both stay at Swansea.
- Tyrone Mings faces disciplinary action after the Bournemouth defender was spotted on a night out in Dublin.
- Eddie Howe has refused to rule out the possibility of Marc Wilson making a permanent move to West Brom this summer.
- Glenn Loovens has given his full backing to Carlos Carvalhal and hopes he will remain at Sheffield Wednesday.
- Blackburn have offered a new contract to 20-year-old Connor Mahoney in a bid to keep the forward at Ewood Park.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich are looking to offload Yanic Wildschut after the forward failed to impress following his deadline-day signing from Wigan.
- Former Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri is among the favourites to replace Walter Mazzarri at Watford.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull’s hopes of keeping Marco Silva at the club are “fast receding” as the Tigers boss considers his next move.
The post Football Headlines: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Rumors This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed