- Mesut Ozil favours a move to Manchester United over Barcelona should he leave Arsenal in the coming months.
- West Ham will sign ‘two or three new players’ in January, according to chairman David Sullivan.
- Stevenage striker Danny Newton is being followed by QPR, MK Dons and Barnsley.
- Bournemouth are demanding £15m for Benik Afobe.
- Liverpool are eyeing up a move for £22m-rated Atletico Madrid defender Sime Vrsaljko but could face competition from Napoli.
- Amanda Staveley has made a second bid in her attempt to buy Newcastle United although current owner Mike Ashley is yet to accept it and could ask her to increase the offer for a second time.
- The FA’s prospects of discovering who was to blame for the skirmish between players and staff of Manchester United and Manchester City on Sunday may be remote after it emerged there are no CCTV cameras in the corridor near the changing rooms at Old Trafford.
- Real Madrid have agreed a £22m deal for Athletic Bilbao keeper Kepa Arrizabalaga – and that could mean Thibaut Courtois and David de Gea are now off their hit list.
- Andres Iniesta says he’s not worried about the prospect of former Barcelona teammate Neymar joining Real Madrid, but he would be “annoyed” if it happened.
- West Ham have entered the race for Reading defender Liam Moore.
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says Eric Bailly may need surgery as he struggles to recover from an ankle problem.
- Zinedine Zidane is desperate for Real Madrid to sign Chelsea star Eden Hazard, according to reports.
- Manchester United star Juan Mata believes goalkeeper David De Gea is undervalued outside of England.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed