According to the Scheme, the orientation course will hold between Tuesday 16th January 2018, to Monday 5th February 2018.
— NYSC HQ Nigeria (@nysc_ng) January 12, 2018
This information was contained on its official Facebook page.
The statement reads “The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled tohold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT.
The Orientation Course is to commence as follows;(a) Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018
(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018
(d) Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018
2. All prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.
3. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
4. Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION:
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
(b) Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c) School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometristsare to produce evidence of Registration with t heir Professional Bodies.
(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
The Director–General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.”
The Scheme introduced use of remita to make payment easier for corps members, via the NYSC official portal.
1. PCM should go to the portal home page (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/) and follow the following steps:Click on “Login”.
2. PCM enters Email ID and Password to login
3. PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”.
After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.
PCM clicks on “Pay now with Cards or Wallets”
PCM provides card details, pin and any other information required and if the transaction is successful, the redirect URL is loaded
Click on status of the transaction..
Option B: Paying in any Bank Branch:
Copy the RRR number generated by NYSC portal and take to any of the approved banks. Click on “see available bank branches” to view the banks.
6. Click on “continue” to query Remita and view the transaction detail?
7. Click on “Get status” to view the details of payments.
The post NYSC Announces Date For 2017 Batch B Stream II Orientation | Registration Requirements appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed2