MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Man City midfielder Manu Garcia is reportedly set for a loan move to Ligue 1 side Toulouse.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola is being linked with the Argentina manager’s job.
- Joe Hart has been told to return to Man City for pre-season training on Monday.
- Fabinho has denied suggestions he turned down Man Utd in favour of signing for Liverpool this summer and clarified he never came close to moving to Old Trafford.
- Lyon boss Bruno Gensio has confirmed the Ligue club has offered playmaker Nabil Fekir the opportunity to leave amid reports Man Utd have submitted an offer for the France international.
- Spurs have reportedly made a £45m offer for Borussia Dortmund wide man and Liverpool target Christian Pulisic.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers wants to complete a loan deal for Liverpool midfielder Harry Wilson on Thursday.
- Fenerbahce boss Phillip Cocu has made Everton winger Yannick Bolasie a transfer priority this summer.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea No 1 Thibaut Courtois says he is tempted to move to Real Madrid as it would allow him to spend more time with his children.
- Rennes are still confident they can buy Sunderland winger Wahbi Khazri, who spent last season on loan at the French club.
- Sunderland wide man Wahbi Khazri is still being targeted by a number of clubs on the continent.
- Newcastle are ready to break their transfer record to bring West Brom striker Salomon Rondon to St James’ Park.
- Adam Federici has joined Stoke in order to push his rival ‘keepers all the way for the No 1 jersey.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Record Southampton signing Guido Carrillo is set to leave St Mary’s on loan after being made surplus to requirements by the club.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull are reportedly interested in signing PSV Eindhoven defender Jordy de Wijs.
- CSKA Moscow have joined the race for free agent Abel Hernandez, according to the player’s representative.
- Nottingham Forest have held talks with Bournemouth over striker Lewis Grabban, however, Birmingham have also now entered the race for the player.
- Lazio are set to join the race for Boro striker Martin Braithwaite.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton are understood to be in the driving seat to sign ex-Liverpool winger Joao Carlos Teixeira.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Wigan manager Paul Cook claims the Latics are seeking an X-Factor signing to give the club a lift ahead of the new season.
- Blackpool boss Gary Bowyer says he is delighted at signing Sheffield United defender Ben Heneghan on loan.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossip This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed