- Nabil Fekir has made clear to Lyon’s owner he still wants a move to Liverpool.
- Liverpool face competition from Lazio for Stoke winger Xherdan Shaqiri.
- Everton are trying to push through a £21m deal for Barcelona’s Colombia defender Yerry Mina.
- Sporting Lisbon have filed paperwork with FIFA calling for Wolves to pay them £48m for goalkeeper Rui Patricio.
- Chelsea believe bringing in Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri will persuade Eden Hazard, Thibaut Courtois and Willian to stay.
- Nottingham Forest starlet Matthew Bondswell has rejected Manchester United and Liverpool to join RB Leipzig.
- Jose Mourinho has booked his Manchester United squad in for double sessions this week at the start of a brutal pre-season training regime.
- Fulham’s shock swoop for Jean-Michael Seri could be completed in the next 24 hours.
- Southampton are willing to fund the bulk of Fraser Forster’s £65,000-a-week wages to loan out the former England ‘keeper.
- Bournemouth have been warned they will not land Leganes defender Diego Rico for less than his £17.5m release clause.
- West Ham have been granted a work permit for Felipe Anderson as they prepare to smash their transfer record in a deal worth in the region of £40m.
- Hugo Lloris believes France have developed into a “complete” team as the World Cup finalists hit back at Belgium jibes that they are an “anti-football” side.
- Crystal Palace are weighing up a £15m bid for Michail Antonio as they consider the sale of Andros Townsend to Newcastle.
- Claude Puel is ready to make a renewed £10m bid for Manchester City winger Patrick Roberts after Riyad Mahrez’s £60m club-record sale.
- Rangers could make a move for Iran’s World Cup roly-poly throw-in taker Milad Mohammadi.
- Steven Caulker is fighting for his future at Dundee after being sent home from their Portuguese training camp.
- Neil Lennon has blasted the SFA for robbing him of Scotland U21 star Ryan Porteous.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed