- Juventus are ready to use Argentine golden boy Paulo Dybala as bait in a bid to prise Paul Pogba away from Manchester United.
- Manchester United have told Inter Milan they will have to trade Ivan Perisic as part of any temporary move for striker Anthony Martial.
- Chelsea are among a number of clubs who have been impressed by Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic’s explosive start to the season.
- Chelsea are set to open talks over a new deal with defender David Luiz.
- Manchester City have refused Liverpool’s offer to pay for the damage inflicted on their team bus by missile-throwing fans last season.
- Manchester United are closely monitoring Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil and could make a move in the January transfer window.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is ready to go head to head with former club Napoli to sign Italian international winger Federico Chiesa.
- Manchester City will get a close-up view this week of two players they have been scouting – Lyon midfielders Lucas Tousart and Tanguy Ndombele.
- Inter Milan are planning a renewed move to take Manchester United’s Anthony Martial on loan in January.
- Fabian Balbuena has ordered his new West Ham team-mates to start taking control of matches.
- David Beckham and his start-up American team Inter Miami are thought to be planning a spectacular swoop for Lionel Messi for their debut season in Major League Soccer in 2020.
- Nick Powell finds himself in the middle of a transfer tussle between Brighton and Scottish champions Celtic.
- David Weir has revealed Mark Warburton tried to sign Rangers star Connor Goldson for Nottingham Forest.
- Hearts are close to making an eighteenth summer signing after Sean Clare started training with the Jambos.
- Brendan Rodgers has insisted he doesn’t fear any collusion between the two Red Bull-backed teams in Celtic’s Europa League group.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossip Today appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed