- David de Gea has passed up an opportunity to commit his future to Manchester United, with the goalkeeper’s deal set to expire next summer.
- Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain are fighting to sign rising Brazil star Lucas Paqueta, according to reports.
- Antonio Valencia will miss Manchester United’s Champions League clash against Young boys due to fears over playing on a plastic pitch.
- Brighton are looking to land FA technical director Dan Ashworth.
- Mike Ashley is reportedly ready to consider lower offers for Newcastle as he pushes for a quick sale.
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg admits Southampton have a ‘mental weakness’ when it comes to hanging on to leads.
- Brighton striker Glenn Murray says manager Chris Hughton gave his players the hairdryer treatment at half-time to spark their dramatic comeback in Monday’s 2-2 draw at Southampton.
- Arsenal staff expect American Josh Kroenke to take an active role in the running of the club following chief executive Ivan Gazidis’ departure to AC Milan.
- Newcastle defender Florian Lejeune is eyeing a comeback before the end of the year following a rapid recovery from a knee injury.
- Ex-Swansea boss Carlos Carvalhal has revealed he held talks with Rangers as the Ibrox club looked for Ally McCoist’s permanent replacement.
- Lee McCulloch says George Peat should name the chairman who begged him not to help Rangers during their fixture pile-up.
- Kilmarnock will open talks with Scotland star Stephen O’Donnell in a bid to secure him on a bumper new contract.
- New St Mirren boss Oran Kearney is lining up a swoop for Irish winger Joel Coustrain.
- Villarreal’s Mexican midfielder Miguel Layun has revealed he will this week turn to Rangers loan misfits Carlos Pena and Eduardo Herrera for information about Steven Gerrard’s side ahead of Thursday’s Europa League showdown.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed