Here’s How To Check Your Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said that no less than 200,000 candidates have been offered admission by the board for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Head, Media and Information of the JAMB, Dr Fabian Benjamin, who said this on Sunday in Lagos, further disclosed that candidates are to accept or reject all offers not later than October 16 as that is when all offers of admissions of first choice will close.
“We have so far offered not less than 200,000 first choice admissions to candidates.
“To this effect therefore, we are urging candidates to go to our site and check their admission status and those who have been offered such admission should quickly indicate by accepting and printing such offer, as failure to do so will automatically mean the candidate is no longer interested.
“And therefore, the board may see all such offers as rejected and would have no option than to mop them up and give it to other interested candidates.
“Candidates are to accept or reject all offers not later than Oct.16 as that is when all offers of admissions of first choice will close.
“After that, we will commence admission exercise for the second choice of candidates,” Benjamin had said.
How do I check my JAMB Admission Status?
To check your JAMB Admission status on your JAMB profile via JAMB CAPS and also to Accept or Reject your Admission Offer, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and do so timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Alternative method to check your JAMB Admission Status
You can also check directly from the JAMB E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
The post Here’s How To Check Your Admission Status On JAMB Portal appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed2