Falz Reveals Two Features His Wife-To-Be Must Have

Featured Image

Falz Reveals Two Features His Wife-To-Be Must Have

Popular Nigerian singer and rapper, Folarin ‘Falz’ Falana has issued a message to all the young ladies out there who hope and pray to bear his last name someday.

The singer turned actor, who said that he was still single, recently revealed the two most important features he seeks in a woman.

According to the president of the Sweet Boys Association, during a chat with The Punch, “I am still looking for the right woman, even though I am not really searching for a wife but when the time comes, I would know. When it comes to my ideal lady, I am more concerned about intellect. I want someone that is smart and ambitious; those are my two most important features in a woman.”

So far, Falz is the only music artiste with two Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards.

Speaking about the feat, he said, “I am equally passionate about movies as I am with my music so I am continuously working in that regard. Having two AMVCA awards is the blessing of the Almighty God and it is not by power or might. I am going to do more on both ends but I am working more on my movie career and next year, I am going to produce my own feature film.

“I do not believe that I am biting more than I can chew, combining my music career with acting because so far, I have been able to chew everything that I have bitten. Nothing has fallen out of my mouth and if that happens, maybe I would stop biting. But for now, I am biting, chewing and swallowing very well.”

The post Falz Reveals Two Features His Wife-To-Be Must Have appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed

Fani-Kayode, Dasuki, Metuh, Suswam, Lamido, 45 Others Make Buhari’s Travel Ban List (See More Names)

Featured Image

Fani-Kayode, Dasuki, Metuh, Suswam, Lamido, 45 Others Make Buhari’s Travel Ban List

President Muhammadu Buhari issued a statement on Saturday, October 13, that prevents 50 high profile Nigerians from travelling out of the country.

Buhari Bans 50 High-Profile Nigerians From Travelling Abroad | PDP Reacts

The list, which was issued by his presidential media aide, Garba Shehu, had a former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), 13 former governors and seven ex- ministers among others banned from leaving Nigeria.

“A number of enforcement procedures are currently in place by which the Nigeria Immigration Service and other security agencies have placed no fewer than 50 high profile persons directly affected by EO6 on watch-list and restricted them from leaving the county pending the determination of their cases,” the statement said.

The watch-list and restriction were put in place pending the conclusion of the cases against those affected.

Here are names of those affected by the ban according to a publication by The Nation

The ex-governors are Saminu Turaki (Jigawa), Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Adebayo Alao-Akala (Oyo), Gabriel Suswam (Benue), Rasheed Ladoja (Oyo), Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia), Danjuma Goje (Gombe), Attahiru Bafarawa (Sokoto), Muazu Babangida Aliyu (Niger); Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu); Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Gbenga Daniel (Ogun); and Ibrahim Shehu Shema (Katsina).

The ex-ministers are Nenadi Usman, Bashir Yuguda, Jumoke Akinjide; Bala Mohammed; Abba Moro; Femi Fani-Kayode; and Ahmadu Fintiri.

Others include a former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh; ex- Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral A. D. Jibrin; a former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Mohammed Dikko Umar; a former Inspector-General of Police, Sunday Ehindero; and a former Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Adesola Amosu; Chairman Emeritus of AIT/ Raypower, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi; Waripamowei  Dudafa (a former  Special Assistant (Domestic) to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan); a former Chief Judge of Enugu State, Justice Innocent Umezulike; a former judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia;

Also on the list are a former National Publicity Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh; Chief Jide Omokore; Ricky Tarfa; and Dele Belgore (SAN).

Most of the affected persons are currently facing trial for alleged corrupt practices in different courts.

The list was generated from cases and proceedings filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), the Nigeria Police, and 17 other agencies.

The post Fani-Kayode, Dasuki, Metuh, Suswam, Lamido, 45 Others Make Buhari’s Travel Ban List (See More Names) appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2

Buhari Bans 50 High-Profile Nigerians From Travelling Abroad | PDP Reacts

Featured Image

Buhari Bans 50 High-Profile Nigerians From Travelling Out Of The Country

The presidency on Saturday, October 13, circulated a statement announcing the placement of 50 high-profile Nigerians on travelling restrictions.

The statement by presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, said the individuals, whose identities were not disclosed, include those whose assets, valued at N50million and above, are subject of corruption investigation and litigation.

According to him, the measure is part of the implementation of Executive Order Number 6 which seeks to ensure “that all assets within a minimum value of N50 million or equivalent, subject to investigation or litigation are protected from dissipation by employing all available lawful means, pending the final determination of any corruption-related matter.”

Mr Shehu added that the financial transactions of these persons of interest are also being monitored by relevant agencies to ensure the assets are not dissipated and that such persons do not interfere with,investigation and litigation processes.

READ FULL STATEMENT BELOW

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI DIRECTS IMPLEMENTATION OF EO 6 IN FULL FORCE

Following the instant judicial affirmation of the constitutionality and legality of the Executive Order 6 (EO6), President Muhammadu Buhari has mandated the Attorney-General of the Federation and the Minister of Justice to implement the Order in full force.

To this end, a number of enforcement procedures are currently in place by which the Nigeria Immigration Service and other security agencies have placed no fewer than 50 high profile persons directly affected by EO6 on watch-list and restricted them from leaving the county pending the determination of their cases.

Also, the financial transactions of these persons of interest are being monitored by the relevant agencies to ensure that the assets are not dissipated and such persons do not interfere with, nor howsoever corrupt the investigation and litigation processes.

It is instructive to note that EO6 was specifically directed to relevant law enforcement agencies to ensure that all assets within a minimum value of N50 million or equivalent, subject to investigation or litigation are protected from dissipation by employing all available lawful means, pending the final determination of any corruption-related matter.

The Buhari administration reassures all well-meaning and patriotic Nigerians of its commitment to the fight against corruption, in accordance with the 1999 Constitution (as amended) and the general principles of the Rule of Law.

Accordingly, this administration will uphold the rule of law in all its actions and the right of citizens would be protected as guaranteed by the Constitution.

We, therefore, enjoin all Nigerians to cooperate with the law enforcement authorities towards ensuring a successful implementation of the Executive Order 6 which is a paradigm-changing policy of the Federal Government in the fight against corruption.

Garba Shehu

Senior Special Assistant to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 13, 2018

<

p align=”justify”>But, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has reacted as it believes EO6 is a clampdown on the country’s democratic order.

“This is a draconian step is clearly targeted at members of the opposition parties, perceived political enemies of President Muhammadu Buhari, well-meaning Nigerians, including members of the business community, religious leaders, former political leaders and traditional rulers, who are perceived to be averse to President Buhari’s re-election bid,” PDP spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan said.

The post Buhari Bans 50 High-Profile Nigerians From Travelling Abroad | PDP Reacts appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2

18 Road Users Killed In Bauchi Accident

Featured Image

18 Road Users Killed In Bauchi Accident

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Bauchi State Command, has confirmed that about 18 people have been feared killed while two others sustained varying degrees of injuries in a road crash involving a Hilux pickup truck in the Yautare, Darazo Local Government Area of Bauchi State.

The Head of Operations, FRSC, Bauchi Command, Paul Gua, while speaking with newsmen on Saturday, October 13, said the vehicle had been conveying traders to Dukku, Gombe State, for business.

Gua then revealed that the accident occurred when the tyre of the van with number plate DRZ 716 XA burst at top speed.

According to him, 20 adult males were in the vehicle when the accident happened around 12.30 pm.

He noted that 16 persons died on the spot, while two others died later at the Federal Medical Centre, Azare.

He said, “The other two persons (survivors) are in critical condition. They were transferred from the Federal Medical Centre, Azare, to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, where they are currently receiving treatment.”

The post 18 Road Users Killed In Bauchi Accident appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2

NYSC Member Dies In Bauchi Dam While Celebrating End Of Service

Featured Image

NYSC Member Dies In Bauchi Dam While Celebrating End Of Service

The Bauchi State Police Command has confirmed that a 26-year-old National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member, Joseph Adebayo, on Thursday, drowned in Gubi Dam, Bauchi State, while on a picnic with other corps members to celebrate the end of his service year.

It was gathered that two other corps members, who had accompanied the victim in a canoe, narrowly escaped death when the vessel capsized and some fishermen rescued them.

Confirming the tragedy, the Police Public Relations Officer, Bauchi State Command, Kamal Abubabakar, in a statement on Friday night, said:

“On October 11, 2018, around 2030hrs, the command received a report from one Mahadi Habila Sada, the zonal inspector of NYSC, that on the same date at about 1700hrs, some corps members attached to the Bauchi State Board of Internal Revenue went on a picnic to Gubi Dam to celebrate the end of their service year.

“Three of the corps members entered into a canoe but unfortunately the canoe was faulty, so water drifted into the canoe and ‘capsized’ it.

“However, two of the corps members were rescued by the villagers fishing in the dam, while one Joseph Adebayo, aged 26, who hailed from Ogun State, drowned and eventually died.”

Abubabakar said the corpse was recovered on Friday around 8am and was deposited at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital mortuary for medical examination.

According to him, investigation has begun into the accident.

The post NYSC Member Dies In Bauchi Dam While Celebrating End Of Service appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2

Small Doctor’s Management Finally Speaks On “Buhari, Ye Ma Sun”

Featured Image

Small Doctor’s Management Finally Speaks On “Buhari, Ye Ma Sun”

The management team of popular Lagos-based singer, Temitope Adekunle, better known as Small Doctor, has finally reacted to a viral video where the singer can be heard telling President Muhammadu Buhari to stop sleeping.

Small Doctor was one of the artists invited to perform at the recent All Progressives Congress (APC) convention in Abuja, and while on stage, he said, “Buhari, ye ma sun (Buhari, stop sleeping).”

You’re A Legend! Davido Hails Small Doctor For Telling Buhari To Stop Sleeping

The video stirred reactions on social media, even Davido called the singer a legend for pulling that bold feat.

But a member of the singer’s management team, who spoke with The Punch on condition of anonymity, said that Small Doctor was not worried when he saw the video, as he knew it was not politically motivated.

The insider said: “Small Doctor didn’t do anything unusual while performing at the event. He was there to entertain everyone, which he did. It was not the first time he would be performing the song and we have the video of the event on our devices too. The reaction of President Buhari when he was performing was different from what people saw in the video. They must have edited it.”

“After Small Doctor performed, everyone enjoyed it and he went to greet some of the delegates, including governors and senators. He couldn’t have greeted Buhari because he was far from him. You can tell that the video was politically masterminded.

“When the video first came out, people were saying Buhari was not dancing to the performance. Suddenly, they changed the conversation and said Small Doctor called out Buhari. He didn’t call out anyone; he was there to entertain and not to abuse anyone.

“The people that invited us understand that he is an entertainer. Since they didn’t see it as a problem, we didn’t see the need to respond to the report or claim. If Small Doctor had come out to react to it, it would mean he did something bad. When he (Davido) called him a legend for telling Buhari to stop sleeping, we understood what was happening.”

The post Small Doctor’s Management Finally Speaks On “Buhari, Ye Ma Sun” appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Source: New feed2