LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea have begun discussions with Real Madrid about signing midfielder Mateo Kovacic on a permanent basis.
- James McArthur admitted the way Crystal Palace surrendered against Brighton was unacceptable after a night that left Roy Hodgson with cause for real concern.
- France star Kylian Mbappe has said he is ‘following Arsenal from afar’ since Unai Emery’s arrival in England.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Axel Witsel has been asked about transfer interest from Manchester United after a report last month suggested Jose Mourinho scouted the midfielder during the recent international break.
- A journalist in Spain claims Real Madrid forward Isco has told his teammates that he wants to leave the Bernabeu, with Manchester City his preferred destination.
- Virgil van Dijk feared for his life during his early playing days in Holland – as one former coach recalls how an illness left the defender a ‘shrivelled’ person.
- Steven Gerrard has defended Jurgen Klopp’s derby day celebrations – and admits he loves the German boss for his authenticity.
- Marco Silva is demanding more goals from Everton’s wingers as he refuses to talk about signing a new striker in the January transfer window.
- Nikola Vlasic’s superb spell away from Everton continues – after being named CSKA Moscow player of the month for the third consecutive time.
- Aston Villa fans have reacted to those Tom Heaton transfer rumours with a resounding round of thumbs-ups.
- Yannick Bolasie has been identified as the player who can push Aston Villa further up the Championship table.
- Leicester City boss Claude Puel believes the club are still adapting from their title win ahead of their reunion with Claudio Ranieri.
- Duncan Watmore knows he will have to be patient over a return to league action with Sunderland given the impressive form of Jack Ross’ side.
- Shane Duffy has apologised for his red card against Crystal Palace.
- Derby striker Nick Blackman wants to help his loan club Sporting Gijon “get back where they belong” in Spanish football.
- Nottingham Forest could find their plans scuppered if they want to bring back defender Joe Worrall from Rangers in January.
- Striker Karim Ansarifard has been impressed by the “passionate” support of Nottingham Forest’s fans.
- Tony Mowbray says Middlesbrough’s aspirations are greater now than they were when he was boss.
- Joe Hart wants to ‘pay back’ the Burnley fans with two strong home performances ahead of tonight’s Turf Moor clash with Liverpool.
- Head coach Lee Johnson still hopes to find a solution to the Robins’ goal-scoring woes at home from within the club, but if that proves unsuccessful, then City will look to strengthen the squad in January.
- Donervon Daniels is satisfied with Blackpool’s current position but he believes there’s more to come from the Seasiders.
- Hillsborough has been described as a “beautiful place to watch football” by Luton Town boss Nathan Jones after the two teams were drawn together in the third round of the FA Cup.
- He may have been struggling for a starting place in recent weeks but Mallik Wilks remains firmly in the plans of Grant McCann beyond January.
- Daniel Candeias admits the high tempo style and rough and tumble nature of Scottish football suits his game perfectly.
EDINBURGH EVENING NEWS
- Former Celtic and Hibernian player Anthony Stokes has left Iranian club Tractor Sazi, despite signing a new four-year contract in October.
- Hibernian are running the rule over Canadian trialist Kosovar Sadiki after the player appeared in Monday’s reserve game against Falkirk.
The post Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed