From Beyonce to Oprah Winfrey, Here Are Most Powerful Women In Entertainment 2018
Forbes has released its list of Most Powerful Women in Entertainment for the year 2018.
The list, which was released in the early hours of today, includes popular names like Beyonce, Shonda Rhimes, Anna Wintour, Priyanka Chopra, Serena Williams, Taylor Swift and Oprah Winfrey.
It spans Hollywood, music and celebrates women who are making strides and charting the course.
Here’s the full list of Media and Entertainment power women:
1. Oprah Winfrey, Media mogul
2. Shari Redstone, Vice Chair, CBS & Viacom
3. Bonnie Hammer, Chair, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment
4. Donna Langley, Chair, Universal Pictures
5. Anna Wintour, Artistic Director, Conde Nast
6. Beyoncé, Singer
7. Dana Walden, Chairman, Disney TV Studios and ABC Entertainment
8. Katharine Viner, Editor-in-Chief, Guardian
9. Taylor Swift, Singer
10. Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
11. Kathleen Kennedy, President, Lucasfilm
12. Shonda Rhimes, Showrunner
13. Arianna Huffington, Founder & CEO, Thrive Global
14. Serena Williams, Tennis player
15. Shobhana Bhartia, Chair, HT Media
16. Priyanka Chopra, Actress
The post From Beyonce to Oprah Winfrey, Here Are Most Powerful Women In Entertainment 2018 appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed