LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea will step up their bid to sign Romelu Lukaku next month after making the Belgium striker their first-choice target ahead of Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata.
- Chelsea have received a further boost in their pursuit of Tiemoue Bakayoko after the Monaco midfielder ruled out a move to Paris St Germain.
- Christian Benteke is trying to persuade Mamadou Sakho to stay at Crystal Palace.
- Mauricio Pochettino has vowed to “improve” Tottenham ahead of next season after recording the club’s best top-flight finish since 1963.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Patrick Roberts has the quality to make it at Manchester City – and is a better option than Raheem Sterling , according to John Collins.
- Josh Harrop is expected to sign a new Manchester United contract after his goalscoring debut against Crystal Palace.
- Wayne Rooney is due to address his Manchester United future after the Europa League final.
- Pep Guardiola will not leave his Manchester City players out of contract waiting for too much longer.
- Yaya Toure wants to end his career at Manchester City…and say a proper farewell to the fans with a trophy.
- Two Premier League clubs are reportedly interested in signing Man City striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
- Daniel Sturridge has dropped the biggest hint yet he wants to stay at Liverpool next season.
- Everton target Sandro Ramirez wants to stay in Spain and join Atletico Madrid this summer.
- The bookies have sensationally linked Troy Deeney with a move to Birmingham City.
- Robbie Keane has emerged as a potential transfer target for Harry Redknapp at Birmingham City.
- Newcastle are looking to add anywhere between seven and 12 players to their squad, including Michy Batshuayi.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Richard Stearman has said goodbye to Wolves after eight years at the club and declared: “I wouldn’t change it for the world.”
- Aston Villa are confident of netting significant fees for Jordan Amavi and Jordan Veretout this summer with increasing interest from clubs on the continent helping to drive up the price.
- Welsh midfielder David Vaughan is the latest Nottingham Forest star to commit his future to the club.
- Stoke boss Mark Hughes wants to keep former Derby goalkeeper Lee Grant, who has been linked with Crystal Palace, Watford and Brighton.
- Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Brighton have reportedly joined the race to sign £10-rated Manchester City midfielder Aaron Mooy.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel insists Saints will look at the season as a whole rather than just the final few games as they plan the way ahead.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Fernando Llorente has followed in Gylfi Sigurdsson’s footsteps by insisting he is happy to remain at Swansea City next season.
- Tyrone Mings faces disciplinary action after the Bournemouth defender was spotted on a night out in Dublin.
- Eddie Howe guided Cherries to their highest finishing position in club history – and then conceded it had looked “a long way off a couple of months ago”.
- Glenn Loovens has given his full backing to Carlos Carvalhal and hopes he will remain at Sheffield Wednesday.
- Rovers head coach Tony Mowbray will fly out to India tomorrow to meet the club’s owners to discuss his future at Ewood Park.
- Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare says the City squad needs strengthening this summer, whoever is in charge.
- Leicester City will be on alert after former transfer target Francesco Acerbi announced he was leaving Italian club Sassuolo.
The post Football Headlines: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Rumors This Evening appeared first on 360Nobs.com.
Source: New feed